MUSIKGARTEN originates from U.S.A. It is a revolutionary early childhood music education company designed to enable teachers to understand how children from birth to age 9 learn music. Musikgarten provides teachers with the tools to help a child grow musically, as well as emotionally, socially and cognitively. Book For Free Music Assessment
Musikgarten specializes in the following:
1. Teaching early childhood music education to teachers through workshops.
2. Supporting new and existing Musikgarten studios
3. Producing world class curricula and classroom material
4. Selling Instruments
In 1994, Dr. Lorna Heyge and Dr. Audrey Sillick founded MUSIKGARTEN on two fundamental principles:
Children deserve the best teachers and learning materials. Musikgarten utilizes the best workshop trainers and student materials to enable our new teachers to meet the expectations of parents and their children.
Teachers, much like students, need the freedom to be themselves to reach their full potential. Musikgarten provides both the freedom and the guidance necessary through a flexible curriculum.
Musikgarten features the ideal combination of teacher training, curricula, instruments and business support. We know that Musikgarten will show you how to engage children in a dynamic learning process and help them form the basis for a life-long love of music.
Upon completing final level ini Musikgarten, children would have:
– Developed good Aural skills
– Developed sight reading & sight singing skills
– Enable to do simple composition, transposition, Improvisation & dictation
– Learn about Harmony, Chord Progression & Forms in – Music, Composers & Music of different periods
– Acquired the proper keyboard / piano skills
– Well prepared & ready for individual music lesson